Baking 110. Dead Dough Workshop

Saturday, August 22

Today I went to school for a dead dough workshop. (dead dough is basically edible playdough).

Next Sunday, my school is hosting the Summer Festival Farmer's Market. All they wanted us to do at the workshop was create show pieces for the baking and pastry booth that will be set up at the farmers market.
Emily and I teamed up and made a fruit basket. (all showpieces had to be fall themed).
It was really fun! I had never worked with dead dough before.

To get a blue cravat, you have to be invited into the honor society. You have to have good grades, but you also have to have volunteer hours. I've got the grades part down. But I need to start volunteering. I think I'm going to volunteer to help at the farmer's market next sunday. It should be easy and fun! (I want a blue cravat!!!)

Yesterday was the practical(test). I made a 93. My baguettes were underproofed =(
I haven't gotten my grade on my written test yet, but I think I did okay. I studied for forever!

Hopefully, I will do better next week!

0 shweet notes:

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Techie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP