Gingerbread House Competition

Sunday, December 13



Get ready for it.

Here it comes.

Loads of pictures.





Jill, my partner, and I looking at the pieces of gingerbread.



Jill assembling the house





Working on the roof pieces








Me



Jill



The roof pieces waiting patiently to be put on
















It's coming together....
















I absolutely loved this piece. Isn't it the cutest abominable snowman?!




So cute!! The winning team had these pieces on their display. They made them about of marzipan.




Almost there!




Done!





Jill and I both had a lot of fun putting this together. I absolutely love working with Jill. Even though she had previously been out of school for three days because of strep throat, she still showed up. She is amazing!




This is the winning team's gingerbread house. It was amazing! They had little Cindy Lou on the inside of the house.

*All pictures were taken by my gracious boyfriend, Kyle.

0 shweet notes:

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Techie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP