Baking 211 Day 8

Friday, December 11

There was only one thing wrong with class today. It was freezing.

Other than that, today was a great day! I got a 5 out of 5 on my frozen plated dessert! =D

I made a orange white chocolate parfait with cardamom macaroons. 

When Kyle was in Foundations 1, he had to learn and memorize different spices and herbs. He use to tell me that cardamom smells like fruit loops. I remebered this while looking for a way to flavor my macaroons. So, I gave it a try.

The macaroons tasted just like fruit loops. No lie. Everyone who tried it agreed. They were so tasty! I might make a batch here at home just for myself.  =)







Monday's plate requirements-the plate must have a cold component along with a hot component.
My key ingredient-bacon!

Tomorrow, I am participating in a gingerbread house competition. So excited! Wish me luck ;)

0 shweet notes:

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Techie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP