Baking 211 Day 6

Wednesday, December 9

Today was loads of fun. Before I get to the fun part....I'll post my plate. I did not like this plate at all today. But, I ran out of time, and couldn't change anything. I made a raspberry chiboust and froze it overnight. For some reason, it did not set up all the way, so it was partially melted. I plated it with lemon madelines, and a blackberry compote sauce. The sauce thickened up way more than I expected it too. It didn't work for me like I wanted, which was part of the reason I don't like this plate. Even though I was frustrated with it, I recieved a lot of complements on the plate.







After plating, Chef passed around a bowl full of little pieces of paper. On each paper was written a different candy bar name. Chef told us that we had to take the flavors from that candy bar and make a dessert. She gave us all day to work on it, and we will have an hour tomorrow to finish it off and plate it.

I received Peanut Butter Cup!!! I was so excited when I saw that. I had a lot of fun with it. So many different ideas banged around inside my head, but I finally chose one.

Come back tomorrow to see what I made! =D


0 shweet notes:

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Techie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP