Baking 211 Day 11

Wednesday, December 16

I wasn't thrilled with today's plate.

But hey, I wasn't thrilled about anything today. It has just been one of those days.....

BUT! I do have good news. I made a 100% on the practical. =)

Chef said it tasted yummy....and it was really good, if I do say so myself.

Just in case you may have forgotten, today's plate was "Caribbean."

I made a Bavarios-three layers of different flavored Bavarian cream.
The bottom layer was Rum Bavarian cream. On top of that was Mango Bavarian cream, and the top layer was Coconut Bavarian cream. Oh, and it had a coconut sponge cake on the bottom.
The traditional Bavarios is made with three different chocolates, which makes it easier to see the layers.

Very tasty!









I am glad today is over. I'm so ready for Christmas break!

0 shweet notes:

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Techie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP