Baking 110. Day 15.

Friday, September 4

Today was our last day in Baking 110-Intro to Baking Principles and Ingredient Functions. For our practical, we had to present a dead dough showpiece, a baguette, a flat bread and one bread of our choice. I chose Challah bread, and for my flat bread I made crackers. I got a 100%!! I'm the first student in my class to get a 100 on a practical. I'm SO excited!

For my showpiece, I chose to make Spongebob. My little sister's birthday is tomorrow and she LOVES Spongebob. That's why I chose it. We had one week to work on this. I really enjoyed it!
*Dead dough (or Baker's Clay) is named that way because it doesn't rise or move while being baked. Its just like edible play dough.*
Spongebob's Pineapple house in the oven.
Little pieces waiting to be painted.
Finished painting. Waiting to be glued.
Almost done!

Spongebob Squarepants Showpiece.




I had scrap dough left over from my baguette. So I made a little hint for the chefs =) They thought it was hilarious. And I did get an A+!!

0 shweet notes:

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Techie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP