Heading Home.

Saturday, April 24

My internship has come to a close, and I will be flying home in two days! 

I have had a wonderful time here in Vail, Colorado. One of the best things about this internship is I have learned so much, not only about baking and small business management, but also about people and life! This small town girl didn't realize just how many different kinds of people were out there. Learning to deal with the different personality traits is one great experience I will never forget.

Although this has been one of the best times of my life, I am ready to head home. Along with job searching, I have yummy sweets planned! Delicious birthday cakes, cookies, pastries, and many other things are soon to come!  ]

Come back soon to see more!

-meag.

0 shweet notes:

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Techie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP