Baking 114 Day 12

Wednesday, November 25


Because today is the day before Thanksgiving, we made yummy Thanksgiving treats. I usually don't associate gingerbread cookies with Thanksgiving (I tend to think of it as a Christmas cookie..) but, thats what Chef said we were going to make, and I was not going to argue. Partly because I absolutely love love love gingerbread cookies (without icing). They go amazing with a big mug of cappuccino....=)


before baking









the ones in the middle are turkeys...not chickens. 


I also made a sweet potato pie for my brother. (his favorite) 
I can't wait to have a slice. Sweet potato is my absolute favorite vegetable

Sweet Potato Pie, before being decorated


Tuesday we made a strawberry sorbet bombe. This is SO good. It is filled with a raspberry mousse, and placed on top of a coconut sponge cake.

 
Strawberry Sorbet Bombe


0 shweet notes:

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Techie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP